So I really liked doing my post last month about my favorite items. It was fun and made me really go through my stash of items to see what I could use. It's like discovering new products all over.
I actually don't have a lot of favorites this month though, makeup wise anyways. I pretty much have used the same makeup as last month but hair wise and facial wise, I've stumbled on some oldies but goodies. And some new items for me completely.
- St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control. I've tried this before in the past and actually just kept forgetting to buy a new container. I use it a few times a week and I love the exfoliation from it. $4.00
- Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream. I have combination skin, so my cheeks get quite dry and this night cream is nice because when I wake up, although I wash my face, it doesn't have a leftover greasy feel to it. It's also oil-free which is a bonus for my oilier spots such as my forehead. $14.00
- MAC'S Pearlmatte Face Powder in Veronica's Blush. This was one of my purchases from the Archie's Girls collection and it's a very nice soft highlighter that I use on the tops of my cheeks for a slight shimmer. It's not overpowering but does give a nice sheen. $30.00
- MAC'S Cream Soda Blush. Another purchase from the Archie's Girls collection but this is a subtle peach blush. It goes well with my lighter skintone and doesn't look like I have too much product on. $22.00
- Victoria's Secret True Escape Body Butter. I have extremely dry skin especially on my legs and ankles so I like to use something that's very moisturizing and that's going to last. So when I found these on sale, I stocked up and bought 7 of them. I gave a few to my mom and she quickly became fond of them as well. $12.00
- Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Cream. This is another body butter type of product, it's very thick and creamy but I use this only at nighttime right before I crawl into bed. It really does help me relax and again, it helps keep my dry skin moisturized. $15.00
- Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Wash. I use this in combination with the body cream (obviously afterwards) but it's such a wonderful smell. Not overly fruity and sweet like the usual body washes. $13.00
- L'Oreal Eye Quad for Brown Eyes in EarthScapes. My dad actually bought this for me one day and although I've told him to never buy me makeup (I actually don't like when people buy me makeup), he surprised me with this and I'm actually truly surprised. It's 4 beautiful brown/tan/golden shades and even though it's labeled for brown eyes, (I have green eyes) it looks great. They blend well and the colors compliment each other perfectly. $5.00
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. I've been wearing this perfume now for a couple of years and it never get's old. I wear this pretty much every single day. To work and to school and it's not too strong. I try to be mindful of people around me and I know strong scents can affect peoples allergies, or even cause migraines (I'm one of those people) but I personally haven't had a problem with this scent and so far I don't think anyone else around me has. Some of the notes are amber, musk and jasmine; among others. $89.00
- CHANEL Noir. I received this from my parents for my birthday last year and even though I don't wear this everyday, I have been wearing it more so this month. I think it's because I recently cleaned out some of my purses and this was buried on the bottom of one. But this one is stronger with notes of jasmine, rose, and Patchouli; among others. $98.00
Thanks for visiting.